November 2019 – Building and offering of a Buddha Kuti and a Buddha Statue to one of the schools in rural areas. It was built by the Bo Tree where students observe five moral precepts in every morning.
The five moral precepts are:
- to refrain from taking life, ie killing any living creature
- to refrain from taking what is not freely given, ie theft
- to refrain from misuse of the senses or sexual misconduct, ie overindulgence in sex or committing sexual offences
- to refrain from wrong speech, ie lying or gossiping
- to refrain from intoxicants that cloud the mind, ie drugs or alcohol
Welipathayaya Primary School Welipathayaya, Balangoda.